PLEASE NOTE: DURING THE COVID-19 QUARANTINE, I WILL PROVIDE ALL MY PRESENTATIONS VIRTUALLY.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT email@example.com TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND RECEIVE THE MEETING DETAILS.
Circles of Support
March 31, 2021 at 10am via Zoom
Presented by Bridgwell Disability & Recovery Services
REQUEST ANY OF THESE WORKSHOPS FOR YOUR GROUP!
I come to support groups, human service agencies and conferences. My topics include
- Person-Centered Planning 101 (2 hours)
- Becoming Person-Centered for families (2 hours)
- Becoming Person-Centered for Organizations (2-4 hours)
- Stop It! Identifying caregiver behaviors that hinder independence (1.5-2 hours)
- Loneliness: The Unspoken Crisis (2 hours)
- Circles of Support (2 hours)
- Circles of Support: A Hands-On Workshop (4 hours)
- Person-Centered Facilitation Training (3 days)
BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP OR TRAINING FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR ORGANIZATION!
NEW IN 2020: Developing a Circle of Support – HANDS ON workshop
4 hours – $70 per participant. Individuals with disabilities representing themselves are free.
If your greatest fear is “who will take care of the person I love when I’m gone?” then you are NOT alone. You may have heard the term “Circle of Support” floating around, but you’re not sure what it means, you’ve rejected the idea as impossible or you’re just not ready to hear it. This workshop will be emotional. It will be full of difficult conversation. Your heart and your mind will be challenged. Then, together, we will find a pathway and leave armed with the tools we need to create the most important gift we will ever give the person we love.
The next workshop date is Friday, September 17, 2021. Please email me with your interest!
Person-Centered Planning Facilitation Training for groups or organizations
3-4 day training program teaching person-centered planning philosophy, methodology and best practices. Designed for 4 to 18 participants, costs are negotiated per organization.