Each of my service levels result in comprehensive, individualized and person-centered outcomes. Please visit our Services page for a more detailed explanation of each service listed.
PATH or MAP for individuals
There a only a few openings left in 2019! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your plan date now!
What’s included in this service
- Two PCP facilitators
- Intake call
- Three in-person meetings
- Summary reports from each meeting
- Travel to your community
- Your choice of one publication on a topic of interest related to your situation
Discounts are available for volume purchases from organizations and school systems who may have multiple individuals in mind for person-centered plans and for groups of individuals who are facing a transition together.
Trainings for organizations and groups
I provide overviews for families and provider agencies, half-day and weeklong trainings, conference presentations and workshops. Please contact me to discuss options.
These learning opportunities provide a variety of outcomes, including:
- how families and caregivers can change our language and approach, to steward the humanity of those we love as we collaborate with systems for supports.
- how professionals can embrace person-centered philosophy and apply the core principles to improve what they do on a daily basis.
- the essential elements of Circles of Support in securing futures that account for what’s important to and important for a person with disabilities.
- how to conduct valuable, applicable, sustainable person-centered plans using proven and globally-practiced methodologies.
Contact me for more details.