PLEASE NOTE: I CAN PROVIDE ALL MY PRESENTATIONS VIRTUALLY unless otherwise noted.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT email@example.com TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST AND RECEIVE THE MEETING DETAILS.
REQUEST ANY OF THESE WORKSHOPS FOR YOUR GROUP!
I come to support groups, human service agencies and conferences. My topics include
- Person-Centered Planning 101 (2 hours)
- Becoming Person-Centered for families (2 hours)
- Becoming Person-Centered for Organizations (2-4 hours)
- Stop It! Identifying caregiver behaviors that hinder independence (1.5-2 hours)
- Loneliness: The Unspoken Crisis (2 hours)
- Circles of Support (2 hours)
- Circles of Support: A Hands-On Workshop (4 hours)
- Person-Centered Facilitation Training (3 days, NOT AVAILABLE VIRTUALLY)
BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP OR TRAINING FOR YOURSELF OR YOUR ORGANIZATION!
NEW IN 2020: Developing a Circle of Support – HANDS ON workshop
4 hours – $70 per participant. Individuals with disabilities representing themselves are free.
If your greatest fear is “who will take care of the person I love when I’m gone?” then you are NOT alone. You may have heard the term “Circle of Support” floating around, but you’re not sure what it means, you’ve rejected the idea as impossible or you’re just not ready to hear it. This workshop will be emotional. It will be full of difficult conversation. Your heart and your mind will be challenged. Then, together, we will find a pathway and leave armed with the tools we need to create the most important gift we will ever give the person we love.
NEW IN 2021: Stop It! Caregiver Behaviors that can impede progress in our loved ones with disabilities. 2 hours, $200 for parent/support/advocacy groups or agencies. When I present this workshop independently, the fee is $30 per participant.
Person-Centered Planning Facilitation Training for groups or organizations
3-4 day training program teaching person-centered planning philosophy, methodology and best practices. Designed for 4 to 18 participants, costs are negotiated per organization.